WHO WE ARE
This website is owned and operated by the church Pestīšanas armija (Salvation Army) (registration number 90000158170, legal address 10a Bruņinieku Street, Riga, LV-1001), called the Data Controller. The data controller protects and takes care of the privacy and personal data protection of website visitors. The Data Controller undertakes to respect your right to the legal processing and protection of personal data, as well as to comply with the applicable personal data protection laws – the Personal Data Protection Act, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and others, if applicable.
WHAT DATA WE CAN COLLECT
We may collect and store the following data about you:
- information about your computer (IP address, device model, screen size, Internet browser);
- Your geographical location;
- the information you provide to subscribe to the newsletter;
- the information you provide when registering;
- any other information you wish to send to us.
HOW WE CAN USE THE DATA COLLECTED
We may use your personal information to:
- provide the most suitable website viewing and technical solutions for your device, screen size and browser;
- send you newsletters and other marketing information you have subscribed to;
- respond to your requests for information;
- prevent or detect fraud or other crime;
- ensure the security of your data.
We use short-term (session) and long-term (permanent) cookies. Session cookies allow us to track your activities within a single visit session, but they are not stored on your device after the visit. Permament cookies are stored on your device between sessions. We use them to authenticate you and remember your settings.
We also use third-party cookies to ensure the safe and convenient operation of the website, as well as for the production of internal statistics, namely, to learn more about the visitor’s activities on the website and to analyse the experience of visitors to the website.
please see here.
Please click this link to review the cookie permissions granted: Manage cookies
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
Your information will not be disclosed to third parties unless we have received your explicit consent or disclosure is required by law.
CORRECTION AND UPDATING OF YOUR DATA
If you wish to review, correct, update or otherwise change the information provided to us or wish to be prevented from managing it, please contact us.
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We strive to protect your personal information, so this website is protected by appropriate means designed to protect information we cannot control from loss, misuse or alteration. While we take security measures to protect confidential information and ensure adequate security, we do not warrant that information transmitted over the Internet is secure or that such transmission will not be subject to delays, interference, interception, or errors.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES